New Life Believers – COVID-19 Policy & Resources
We are working hard to maintain a healthy environment within our church. We desire a continual safe place where we can gather to worship, connect, grow and serve together. We also acknowledge the danger of COVID-19 and the limitations and fear that affects each of us. We have designed this page to help connect you with the resources and information necessary to make a good, informed decision about how to participate with our church community.
We gather each Sunday at 10AM to worship together in person. We ask that all members participate in CDC guidelines (shown below). We will continue to sing, pray together and break bread together with some modifications as necessary to promote safety. We ask that anyone who is ill, experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms (shown below) or has been exposed to COVID-19 to please participate with us by live stream.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines whenever possible, maintain a 6′ distance with those outside your household. *Please consider others when choosing a seat.
- Please use hand sanitizer whenever entering the building.
- Please wear face masks. You may choose to remove masks once seated, to communicate with those who are deaf and to eat and drink. *Please consider others around you when choosing whether to wear a mask while singing. Although singing is an important mode of worship for many of us, it is important to be aware that it can increase the spread of respiratory infection.
- We are diligently taking necessary steps to keep our building clean and sanitary.
- We have increased the air flow and will bring in as much fresh air as possible.
- We provide hand sanitizer and masks.
- We will provide an outdoor worship option when weather permitting for those who prefer to remain outside.
Live Stream Worship
We recognize that at this time, live stream worship is the best option for some members of our community. Unfortunately, this makes it more difficult for our members to connect, grow and serve together. We encourage you to seek opportunities to connect with one another and check in with us on Sunday mornings as we worship together from a distance.
Helpful Information & Resources
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
When to seek emergency medical attention
Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.